Individuals requiring up-to-date information for the operation of municipal and industrial drinking water and wastewater systems and labs. The training provided will target drinking water and wastewater treatment, collection, and distribution system operators, lab analysts, and engineers.
65th Annual KWWOA Conference Technical Program will be posted by April 1st, 2023
What Conference & KLA Attendees can Expect:
- Access to over 60 technical presentations May 2nd, 3rd, and 4th.
- Ability to earn 18 hours of continuing education for license renewal purposes. The technical program will be posted on this page once it is submitted to the certifying authorities in Kentucky, Indiana, and Ohio for approval.
- Six hours of training for Kentucky Lab Analyst on May 3rd. The technical program will be posted on this page once it is submitted to the KY Division of Water for approval.
- Exhibit Show, May 2nd & 3rd.
- Welcome Social Event on May 1st, sponsored by Kentucky Engineering Group and Wascon, Inc.
- Two Social events May 2nd.
- Lunch provided May 3rd.
- Networking opportunities with your peers and industry representatives.
Attendee Registration Rate:
- Member – $250
- Operator Nonmember – $310, Includes Membership
- Associate Nonmember – $410
- Spouse – $100*
These rates include training, two meals, social events, and access to the exhibit hall. Nonmembers will receive a KWWOA 2023 membership.
*These rates include two meals, social events, and access to the exhibit hall.
Fees will not be refunded after April 21, 2023.
What can Exhibitors Expect:
- Opportunity to interact with and/or showcase new equipment and/or services to a large number of water and wastewater professionals/clients, in a short amount of time.
- 8 x 10 pipe & drape booth for the May 2nd & 3rd Exhibit Show.
- Opportunity to expand your advertising reach through a variety of sponsorship and advertising opportunities.
- The ability to showcase your staff’s technical knowledge through participation in the 3-day training program. (If you have staff or represent companies that are interested in making a technical presentation, contact Adam Scott, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete the KWWOA Conference Presentation form,
- 3 separate Social Events, 2 within the Exhibit Hall, that allow you to talk with attendees in a relaxed atmosphere,
- Two meals for each booth attendee, and
- A 2023 KWWOA Membership for an unlimited number of employees, if not already a member (all employees must have an Associate account on the KWWOA website).
Booth and Sponsorship Rates:
- KWWOA Member – 8 x 10 booth
- Rate – $625.00
- Rate- $785
- 2nd booth (8 x 10)
- $350.00 for each
- Electric (10 amp) – $100
- Additional Booth Attendees – $200
Each booth includes full conference registrations for two attendees, pipe & drape, table, two chairs, signage (company name & booth number), wastebasket, and for each attendee, two meals, and two social events. There is carpet in the Exhibit Hall.
Exhibitors that register online, may select their own booth. If you submit a hard copy registration form, KWWOA will assign your booth number, but accepts no responsibility for your placement.
If you need to ship in booth equipment and/or need additional services, please utilize the form below from Excel Decorators, Inc.
- KWWOA Exhibitor Service Kit
Level I Sponsorship – $500.00 (Does not include a booth)
- Recognition in conference program (text)
- Level I Sponsor Banner
- One free conference registration
- Company name on conference signage
- Opportunity to submit an H2Outlook article, with final KWWOA approval
- Announcements to recognize the sponsorship.
Level II Sponsorship -$1,500.00 (Does not include a booth)
- Additional items from the Level I sponsorship
- One additional conference registration (total of 2)
- Recognition in the July newsletter (Business Card size)
- Recognition in the conference materials
- Level II Sponsor Banner
- Conference signage
- Exhibit Hall & Opening Session announcements recognizing the sponsorship
Level III Sponsorship – $3,000.00
- Additional items from the Level I & II sponsorships
- Double Booth in a prime location, including electricity and seven conference registrations.
- ¼ page Program advertisement
- One-year KWWOA website banner (sponsor provides)
- Conference banner
Level IV Sponsorship – $5,000.00
- Plus, additional items from the Level I – III sponsorships
- Associate membership
- Full page Program advertisement
- Double Booth in a prime location, including electricity and eight conference registrations.
Refunds will not be granted after April 21, 2023.
The conference is being held at the Owensboro Convention Center located at 501 West 2nd Street, Owensboro, Kentucky. KWWOA has blocks of rooms at Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Owensboro, Holiday Inn Owensboro Riverfront, Hampton Inn & Suites Owensboro South, and Best Western Plus.
Booking Link – Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Owensboro Traditional King or Double Queen Room – $139 or a Suite – $164
To register at the Hampton Inn & Suites, attendees may call (800)-HAMPTON or (270)685-2005 and reference the KWWOA Conference in order to secure the discounted rate.
Booking Link – Holiday Inn : Owensboro Riverfront King or Double Queen Room – $139
To register at the Holiday Inn, attendees may call (844)240-0560 or (270)683-1111 and reference the KWWOA Conference in order to secure the discounted rate.
If you cannot find a room at either of those hotels, you can book at the Hampton Inn Owensboro South or Best Western Plus. This hotel is not next to the convention center and you must have transportation to the convention center.
Monday, May 1, 2023
12:00 pm – 5:00 pm – Golf Scramble – Ben Hawes Golf Course
4:00 pm – 6:00 pm – Registration – Owensboro Convention Center
6:00 pm – 10:00 pm – Reception sponsored by Kentucky Engineering Group and Wascon, Inc.
Tuesday, May 2, 2023
6:30 am – 5:45 pm – Registration – Owensboro Convention Center
7:00 am – 8:30 am – Breakfast, Opening Session, KWWOA Meeting & Awards Ceremony
8:30 am – 9:30 am – Keynote/Technical Session 1
9:50 am – 12:00 am – Technical Sessions 2 & 3
12:00 am – 1:15 pm – Lunch on Your Own
1:00 pm – 5:45 pm – Exhibit Hall Open
1:15 pm – 2:15 pm – Technical Session 4
2:15 pm – 3:15 pm – Social Event
3:15 pm – 5:20 pm – Technical Sessions 5 & 6
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm – Reception, Owensboro Convention Center
8:00 pm – ????? – Axe Throwing at Escape sponsored by Veolia
Wednesday, May 3, 2023
7:00 am – 4:30 pm – Registration – Owensboro Convention Center
8:00 am – 2:00 pm – Exhibit Hall Open
8:00 am – 12:15 pm – Technical Sessions 1 – 4
12:15 pm – 2:00 pm – Lunch – Exhibit Hall
2:00 pm – 4:05 pm – Technical Sessions 5 & 6
Thursday, May 4, 2023
8:00 am – 4:30 pm – Registration – Owensboro Convention Center
8:30 am – 11:40 am – Technical Sessions 1 – 3
11:40 am – 1:00 pm – Lunch on Your Own
1:00 pm – 4:10 pm – Technical Sessions 4 – 6
Friday, May 5, 2023
8:00 am – DCA Operator’s Exams
By selecting the links on the top right of the page, you may register online as an attendee or exhibitor for the 65th Annual KWWOA Conference. When registering online, you may make multiple purchases on the same order and pay via credit/debit card or check. If you prefer, you may download the printable registration form below, and mail it with your payment. One check may be submitted for multiple registrations. If registering online, please note the order number on the check. All payments for online orders must be submitted within 30 days.
*Conference registration fees will not be refunded after April 21, 2023.