63rd Annual KWWOA Conference
Individuals requiring up-to-date information for the operation of municipal and industrial drinking water and wastewater systems and labs. The training provided will target drinking water and wastewater treatment, collection, and distribution system operators, lab analyst, and engineers. Once the technical program has been completed it will be posted on this page. Approval by the certifying authorities in Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio and the Kentucky Lab Certification Program, will be noted as well when received.
Lab Analyst planning to test for KWWOA’s voluntary lab certification and/or gain continuing education for Lab Certification may also attend. If you wish to test for the Lab Analyst Certification, you must be registered and qualified by March 4, 2020. You must register for the Conference and then file the KLA certification application, found on the “KLA” tab of this website.
The Kentucky Division of Compliance Assistance (DCA) will also be offering surface water and wastewater treatment certification review sessions and exams during the Conference. All operators attending this class must register through DCA and be prequalified. Attendees approved for this class will also receive a partial Conference registration for Monday, April 6, 2020. This includes access to the Exhibit Hall and two social events.
What Conference & KLA Attendees can Expect:
- Access to over 60 technical presentations April 6 – 8
- Ability to earn 18 hours of continuing education for license renewal purposes. The technical program will be posted on this page once it is submitted to the certifying authorities in Kentucky, Indiana and Ohio for approval.
- Six hours of training for Kentucky Lab Analyst on April 7th. The technical program will be posted on this page once it is submitted to the KY Division of Water for approval.
- Training and testing for KWWOA’s voluntary lab analyst certification. Training will occur April 6 – 8th, with testing April 9th
- Exhibit Show, April 6 – 7
- Two Social events April 6th
- Lunch provided April 7th
- Networking opportunities with your peers and industry representatives.
What DCA Certification Attendees can Expect:
- Besides the training provided by DCA, attendees will also be offered access to the exhibit hall and two social events on Monday, April 6th.
Attendee Registration Rate*:
- Rate thru Feb. 28, 2020
- Member – $250*
- Operator Nonmember – $290*
- Associate Nonmember – $370*
- KLA Member Training & Testing – $325*
- KLA Nonmember Training & Testing – $375*
- Spouse – $100**
- Rate on/after March 1, 2020
- Member – $300*
- Operator Nonmember – $360*
- Associate Nonmember – $440*
- KLA Member Training & Testing – $375*
- KLA Nonmember Training & Testing – $445*
- Spouse $150**
*These rates include training, two meals, social events, and access to the exhibit hall. Nonmembers will received a KWWOA 2020 membership. For KLA certification registrants, it includes your test fee.
**These rates include two meals, social events, and access to the exhibit hall.
KLA applications must be submitted and approved by March 4, 2020.
Fees will not be refunded after March 4, 2020.
What can Exhibitors Expect:
- Opportunity to interact with and/or showcase new equipment and/or services to a large number of water and wastewater professionals/clients, in a short amount of time.
- 8 x 10 pipe & drape booth for the April 6 & 7 Exhibit Show.
- Opportunity to expand your advertising reach through a variety of sponsorship and advertising opportunities.
- The ability to showcase your staff’s technical knowledge through participation in the 3-day training program or 15 minute mobile technical sessions in the Exhibit Hall. (If you have staff or represent companies that are interested in making a technical presentation, contact Lisa Detherage, via email at Lisa@kwwoa.org, or complete the KWWOA Conference Presentation form,
- 3 separate Social Events, 2 within the Exhibit Hall, that allow you to talk with attendees in a relaxed atmosphere,
- Two meals for each booth attendee, and
- a 2020 KWWOA Membership for an unlimited number of employees, if not already a member (all employees must have an Associate account on the KWWOA website).
Booth and Sponsorship Rates:
- KWWOA Member – 8 x 10 booth
- Rate thru Feb. 28, 2020 – $610.00
- March 1 & after – $660.00
- Rate thru Feb. 28, 2020 – $730
- March 1 & after – $800
- 2+ booths (8 x 10)
- $385.00 for each
- Electric (10 amp) – $95 (Onsite electric will be $110.00)
- Additional Booth Attendees – $200
Each booth includes full conference registrations for two attendees, pipe & drape, table, two chairs, signage (company name & booth number), waste basket, and for each attendee, two meals, and two social events. There is carpet in the Exhibit Hall.
Exhibitors that register online, may select their own booth. If you submit a hard copy registration form, KWWOA will assign your booth number, but accepts no responsibility for your placement.
If you need to ship in booth equipment and/or need additional services, please utilize the form below from Excel Decorators, Inc.
Level I Sponsorship – $500.00 (Does not include a booth)
- Recognition in conference program (text)
- Level I Sponsor Banner
- One free conference registration
- Company name on conference signage
- Opportunity to submit a H2Outlook article, with final KWWOA approval
- Announcements to recognize the sponsorship.
Level II Sponsorship -$1,500.00 (Does not include a booth)
- Additional items from the Level I sponsorship
- One additional conference registration (total of 2)
- Recognition in the July newsletter (Business Card size)
- Recognition in the conference materials
- Level II Sponsor Banner
- Conference signage
- Exhibit Hall & Opening Session announcements recognizing the sponsorship
Level III Sponsorship – $3,000.00
- Additional items from the Level I & II sponsorships
- Double Booth in a prime location, including electricity and seven conference registrations.
- ¼ page Program advertisement
- One year KWWOA website banner (sponsor provides)
- Conference banner
- Recognition in July newsletter (logo)
Level IV Sponsorship – $5,000.00
- Plus additional items from the Level I – III sponsorships
- Associate membership
- Double Booth in a prime location, including electricity and eight conference registrations.
- Full page Conference Program & July KWWOA Newsletter advertisements (vendor provides)
Refunds will not be granted after March 4, 2020.
The Conference is being held at the newly renovated Galt House Hotel & Suites, 140 North 4th Street, Louisville, Kentucky. The hotel has set aside a block of rooms for our event through March 14, 2020. The rates below are for single/double occupancy and includes internet access in your room and public spaces:
- Rivue Tower – $154.00
- Suite Tower – $174.00
The state and local tax rate is currently 16.07% and will be applied to the rate above.
There will be a $10 parking fee each day for overnight and drive-in attendees.
To reserve a room, select the link below and follow the prompts or call 502-589-5200, ext. 5181.
Sunday, April 5, 2020
4 – 6:00 PM – Registration – Suite Tower – 2nd floor
Monday, April 6, 2020
6:30 AM – 5:45 PM – Registration – Suite Tower – 2nd floor
7:00 AM – 8:30 AM – Breakfast, Opening Session, KWWOA Meeting & Awards Ceremony
8:30 AM – 9:30 AM – Keynote/Technical Session 1
9:30 AM – 5:35 PM – KLA certification training
9:50 AM – 12:00 AM – Technical Sessions 2 & 3
12:00 – 1:15 PM – Lunch on Your Own
1:00 – 5:45 PM – Exhibit Hall Open
1:15 – 2:15 PM – Technical Session 4
2:15 – 3:15 PM – Ice Cream Social – Exhibit Hall
3:15 – 5:20 PM – Technical Sessions 5 & 6
8:00 – 11:30 PM – Reception, Exhibits and NCAA Championship Game – Muhammad Ali Center
Tuesday, April 7, 2020
7:00 AM – 4:30 PM – Registration – Suite Tower, 2nd Floor
8:00 AM – 2:00 PM – Exhibit Hall Open
8:00 AM – 12:15 PM – Technical Sessions 1 – 4
8:00 AM – 4:05 PM – KLA certification training
12:15 – 2:00 PM – Lunch – Exhibit Hall
2:00 – 4:05 PM – Technical Sessions 5 & 6
Wednesday, April 8, 2020
8:00 AM – 4:30 PM – Registration – Suite Tower – 2nd Floor
8:00 – 9:00 AM – Coffee Available – Across from the Registration Desk
8:30 – 11:40 AM – Technical Sessions 1 – 3
8:30 AM – 4:10 PM – KLA certification training.
11:40 AM – 1:00 PM – Lunch On Your Own
1:00 – 4:10 PM – Technical Sessions 4 – 6
Thursday, April 9, 2020
8:00 AM – KLA, Surface Water & Wastewater Treatment Certification Exams
By selecting the links on the top right of the page, you may register online as an attendee or exhibitor for the 63rd Annual KWWOA Conference. When registering online, you may make multiple purchases on the same order and pay via credit/debit card or check. If you prefer, you may download the printable registration form below, and mail it with your payment. One check may be submitted for multiple registrations. If registering online, please note the order number on the check. All payments for online orders must be submitted within 30 days.
*Conference registration fees will not be refunded after March 4, 2020.