63rd Annual KWWOA Conference
Individuals requiring up-to-date information for the operation of municipal and industrial drinking water and wastewater systems and labs. The training provided will target drinking water and wastewater treatment, collection, and distribution system operators, lab analysts, and engineers.
COMING SOON – 63rd Annual KWWOA Conference Technical Program
Lab Analyst planning to test for KWWOA’s voluntary lab certification and/or gain continuing education for Lab Certification may also attend. If you wish to test for the Lab Analyst Certification, you must be registered and qualified by May 15, 2021. You must register for the Conference and then file the KLA certification application, found on the “KLA” tab of this website.
What Conference & KLA Attendees can Expect:
- Access to over 60 technical presentations June 28th, 29th, and 30th.
- Ability to earn 18 hours of continuing education for license renewal purposes. The technical program will be posted on this page once it is submitted to the certifying authorities in Kentucky, Indiana, and Ohio for approval.
- Six hours of training for Kentucky Lab Analyst on June 29th. The technical program will be posted on this page once it is submitted to the KY Division of Water for approval.
- Training and testing for KWWOA’s voluntary lab analyst certification. Training will occur June 28th, 29th, and 30th, with testing July 1st.
- Exhibit Show, June 28th & 29th.
- Two Social events June 28th
- Lunch provided June 29th
- Networking opportunities with your peers and industry representatives.
Attendee Registration Rate:
- Member – $250
- Operator Nonmember – $310
- Associate Nonmember – $410
- KLA Member Training & Testing – $325
- KLA Nonmember Training & Testing – $405
- Spouse – $100*
These rates include training, two meals, social events, and access to the exhibit hall. Nonmembers will receive a KWWOA 2021 membership. For KLA certification registrants, it includes your test fee.
*These rates include two meals, social events, and access to the exhibit hall.
KLA applications must be submitted and approved by May 15, 2021.
Fees will not be refunded after May 28, 2021
What can Exhibitors Expect:
- Opportunity to interact with and/or showcase new equipment and/or services to a large number of water and wastewater professionals/clients, in a short amount of time.
- 8 x 10 pipe & drape booth for the June 28th & 29th Exhibit Show.
- Opportunity to expand your advertising reach through a variety of sponsorship and advertising opportunities.
- The ability to showcase your staff’s technical knowledge through participation in the 3-day training program or 15-minute mobile technical sessions in the Exhibit Hall. (If you have staff or represent companies that are interested in making a technical presentation, contact Adam Scott, via email at email@example.com, or complete the KWWOA Conference Presentation form,
- 3 separate Social Events, 2 within the Exhibit Hall, that allow you to talk with attendees in a relaxed atmosphere,
- Two meals for each booth attendee, and
- A 2021 KWWOA Membership for an unlimited number of employees, if not already a member (all employees must have an Associate account on the KWWOA website).
Booth and Sponsorship Rates:
- KWWOA Member – 8 x 10 booth
- Rate – $610.00
- Rate- $770
- 2+ booths (8 x 10)
- $385.00 for each
- Electric (10 amp) – $95 (Onsite electric will be $110.00)
- Additional Booth Attendees – $200
Each booth includes full conference registrations for two attendees, pipe & drape, table, two chairs, signage (company name & booth number), wastebasket, and for each attendee, two meals, and two social events. There is carpet in the Exhibit Hall.
Exhibitors that register online, may select their own booth. If you submit a hard copy registration form, KWWOA will assign your booth number, but accepts no responsibility for your placement.
If you need to ship in booth equipment and/or need additional services, please utilize the form below from Excel Decorators, Inc.
- KWWOA Exhibitor Service Kit
Level I Sponsorship – $500.00 (Does not include a booth)
- Recognition in conference program (text)
- Level I Sponsor Banner
- One free conference registration
- Company name on conference signage
- Opportunity to submit an H2Outlook article, with final KWWOA approval
- Announcements to recognize the sponsorship.
Level II Sponsorship -$1,500.00 (Does not include a booth)
- Additional items from the Level I sponsorship
- One additional conference registration (total of 2)
- Recognition in the July newsletter (Business Card size)
- Recognition in the conference materials
- Level II Sponsor Banner
- Conference signage
- Exhibit Hall & Opening Session announcements recognizing the sponsorship
Level III Sponsorship – $3,000.00
- Additional items from the Level I & II sponsorships
- Double Booth in a prime location, including electricity and seven conference registrations.
- ¼ page Program advertisement
- One year KWWOA website banner (sponsor provides)
- Conference banner
- Recognition in July newsletter (logo)
Level IV Sponsorship – $5,000.00
- Plus additional items from the Level I – III sponsorships
- Associate membership
- Double Booth in a prime location, including electricity and eight conference registrations.
- Full page Conference Program & July KWWOA Newsletter advertisements (vendor provides)
Refunds will not be granted after March 15, 2021.
The conference is being held at the Owensboro Convention Center located at 501 West 2nd Street, Owensboro, Kentucky. KWWOA has blocks of rooms at Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Owensboro and Holiday Inn Owensboro Riverfront.
To register at the Hampton Inn & Suites, attendees may call (800)-HAMPTON or (270)685-2005 and reference the KWWOA Conference in order to secure the discounted rate.
Traditional King or Double Queen Room – $139 or a Suite – $164
To register at the Holiday Inn, attendees may call (844)240-0560 or (270)683-1111 and reference the KWWOA Conference in order to secure the discounted rate.
King or Double Queen Room – $139
Sunday, June 27, 2021
4:00 pm – 6:00 pm – Registration – Owensboro Convention Center
Monday, June 28, 2021
6:30 am – 5:45 pm – Registration – Owensboro Convention Center
7:00 am – 8:30 am – Breakfast, Opening Session, KWWOA Meeting & Awards Ceremony
8:30 am – 9:30 am – Keynote/Technical Session 1
9:30 am – 5:35 pm – KLA certification training
9:50 am – 12:00 am – Technical Sessions 2 & 3
12:00 am – 1:15 pm – Lunch on Your Own
1:00 pm – 5:45 pm – Exhibit Hall Open
1:15 pm – 2:15 pm – Technical Session 4
2:15 pm – 3:15 pm – Social Event
3:15 pm – 5:20 pm – Technical Sessions 5 & 6
7:00 pm – 11:00 pm – Reception, Exhibits at Bluegrass Music Hall of Fame & Museum
Tuesday, June 29, 2021
7:00 am – 4:30 pm – Registration – Owensboro Convention Center
8:00 am – 2:00 pm – Exhibit Hall Open
8:00 am – 12:15 pm – Technical Sessions 1 – 4
8:00 am – 4:05 pm – KLA certification training
12:15 pm – 2:00 pm – Lunch – Exhibit Hall
2:00 pm – 4:05 pm – Technical Sessions 5 & 6
Wednesday, June 30, 2021
8:00 am – 4:30 pm – Registration – Owensboro Convention Center
8:30 am – 11:40 am – Technical Sessions 1 – 3
8:30 am – 4:10 pm – KLA certification training.
11:40 am – 1:00 pm – Lunch on Your Own
1:00 pm – 4:10 pm – Technical Sessions 4 – 6
Thursday, July 1, 2021
8:00 am – KLA
By selecting the links on the top right of the page, you may register online as an attendee or exhibitor for the 63rd Annual KWWOA Conference. When registering online, you may make multiple purchases on the same order and pay via credit/debit card or check. If you prefer, you may download the printable registration form below, and mail it with your payment. One check may be submitted for multiple registrations. If registering online, please note the order number on the check. All payments for online orders must be submitted within 30 days.
*Conference registration fees will not be refunded after May 28, 2021.