61st Annual KWWOA Conference
Individuals requiring up-to-date information for the operation of municipal and industrial drinking water and wastewater systems and labs. The training provided will target drinking water and wastewater treatment, collection, and distribution system operators, lab analyst, Water and Wastewater District Commissioners and engineers. The technical program has been submitted to the certifying authorities in Kentucky, Indiana and Ohio, the Division of Water’s Lab Certification Program and the Public Service Commission (PSC) for use as continuing education. Approval has been received to date from the following: Ohio for DW and WW, Indiana DW & WW, the KY DW & WW Boards of Certification, the KY Division of Water, Lab Certification Program and the Public Service Commission.
Lab Analyst wanting to test for KWWOA’s voluntary lab certification and/or gain continuing education for Lab Certification.
For Lab Analyst Certification, you must be registered and qualified by March 16, 2018. As such, we are no longer taking applications.
What Conference Attendee can Expect:
- Access to over 70 technical sessions April 9 – 11
- Ability to earn 18 hours of continuing education for license renewal purposes. The technical program will be posted on this page once it is submitted to the certification authorities in Kentucky, Indiana and Ohio for approval.
- Six hours of training for Kentucky Lab Analyst on April 10th. The program will be submitted to the KY Division of Water for approval.
- Training and testing for KWWOA’s voluntary lab analyst certification. Training will occur April 9 – 11th, with testing April 12th
- Exhibit Show, April 9 & 10,
- Social event April 9th at the New Riff Distilling with food, music, cornhole and distillery tours.
- Networking opportunities with your peers and industry representatives.
Attendee Registration Rate*:
- Rate thru Feb. 28, 2018*
- Member – $180
- Operator Nonmember – $220
- Associate Nonmember – $300
- KLA Member Training & Testing – $255
- KLA Nonmember Training & Testing – $305
- Rate on/after March 1, 2018*
- Member – $230
- Operator Nonmember – $270
- Associate Nonmember – $350
- KLA Member Training & Testing – $305
- KLA Nonmember Training & Testing – $355
*These rates include training, two meals, social event, access to the exhibit hall and a two day pass on the Southbank Shuttle (set route through Covington, Newport and Cincinnati), Airporter & TANK. Nonmembers will received a KWWOA 2018 membership. For KLA certification registrants, it also includes your test fee. KLA applications must be submitted and approved by March 16, 2018.
Fees will not be refunded after March 9, 2018.
Parking options near the Northern KY Convention Center can be found on the attached link and range from $5 to $10 each day, depending upon when you arrive: http://www.nkycc.com/directions/parking
What can Exhibitors Expect:
- Opportunity to interact with and/or showcase new equipment and/or services to a large number of water and wastewater professionals/clients, in a short amount of time. The central mechanism for doing this is to purchase, at a very low price, a booth for the April 9 & 10 Exhibit Show.
- Opportunity to expand your advertising reach through a variety of sponsorship and advertising opportunities.
- The ability to showcase your staff’s technical knowledge through participation in the 3-day training program. If you have staff or represent companies that are interested in making a technical presentation, contact Lisa Detherage, via email at Lisa@kwwoa.org, or complete the KWWOA Conference Presentation form, and
- Social activities that allow you to talk with attendees in a relaxed atmosphere.
Booth and Sponsorship Rates:
- 1 booth
- Rate thru Feb. 28, 2018 – $610.00
- March 1 & after – $660.00
- 2+ booths
- $385.00 for each
- Electric (10 amp) – $85
Each 10 x 10” booth includes two attendees, pipe & drape, table, two chairs, signage (company name & booth number), waste basket, and for each attendee, two meals, social event, and a two day pass on the Southbank Shuttle (set route through Covington, Newport and Cincinnati), Airporter & TANK. There is carpet in the Exhibit Hall.
Exhibitors that register online, may select their own booth. If you elect to submit a hard copy application, KWWOA will assign your booth number, but takes no responsibility for your placement.
If you need to ship in booth equipment and/or need additional services, please utilize the form below from Excel Decorators, Inc.
Banner – 5 x 16’ 2-sided polyester banner -$1,000 – Hung in the Lobby of the Cincinnati Marriott at RiverCenter, one of the host hotels, from April 8 – 12, 2018. Purchase and banner layout must be received in Adobe Illustrator Art format by March 1, 2018.
Training Room Advertisements – 9 x 8’ advertisement – $1,000 – Placed on one of the three training rooms located in the Exhibit Hall April 9 & 10. Purchase and banner design must be provided in press quality .PDF, .EPS, packaged .AI or .INDD, .PSD or .TIF format by March 16, 2018. Additional design specificiations will be provided upon purchase.
Level I Sponsorship – $500.00 (Does not include a booth)
- Recognition in conference program (text)
- Level I Sponsor Banner
- One free conference registration
- Company name on conference signage
- Opportunity to submit a H2Outlook article, with final KWWOA approval
- Recognition at the Opening Breakfast
- Shuttle pass for attendee
Level II Sponsorship -$1,500.00 (Does not include a booth)
- Additional items from the Level I sponsorship
- One additional conference registration (total of 2)
- Recognition in the July newsletter (Business Card size)
- Recognition in the conference materials
- Level II Sponsor Banner
- Conference signage
- Exhibit Hall announcements recognizing the sponsorship
- 2-day shuttle pass for all attendees
Level III Sponsorship – $3,000.00
- Additional items from the Level I & II sponsorships
- Double Booth in a prime location, including electricity and seven conference registrations.
- ¼ page Program advertisement
- One year KWWOA website banner (sponsor provides)
- Conference banner
- Recognition in July newsletter (logo)
- 2-day shuttle pass for all attendees
Level IV Sponsorship – $5,000.00
- Plus additional items from the Level I – III sponsorships
- Associate membership
- Double Booth in a prime location, including electricity and eight conference registrations.
- Full page Conference Program & July KWWOA Newsletter advertisements (vendor provides)
- 2-day shuttle pass for all attendees
- 3 Panel Advertisement (9 X 8’) on an Exhibit Hall training room (vendor provides design)
The Host Hotels, listed below, are located across the street from the Convention Center. The deadline for the room block has past, but when calling you might ask if they still have rooms available for KWWOA Conference Attendees at the $139+ tax rate.
Cincinnati Marriott RiverCenter
10 West RiverCenter Blvd.
Phone: (859) 261-2900
Embassy Suites Cinncinnati
10 East RiverCenter Blvd.
Sunday, April 8, 2018
4:00 PM – 6:00 PM – Registration – Northern KY Convention Center
Monday, April 9, 2018
6:30 AM – 5:45 PM – Registration – Northern KY Convention Center
7:00 AM – 8:30 AM – Breakfast, Opening Session, KWWOA Meeting & Awards Ceremony
8:30 AM – 9:30 AM – Keynote/Technical Session 1
9:30 AM – 5:35 PM – KLA certification training.
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM – Vendor Set-up
9:45 AM – 11:50 AM – Technical Sessions 2 & 3
11:50 – 1:30 PM – Lunch on Your Own
1:00 – 5:30 PM – Exhibit Hall Open
1:30 – 2:30 PM – Technical Session 4
2:30 – 3:30 – Ice Cream Social – Exhibit Hall
3:30 – 5:35 – Technical Sessions 5 & 6
8:00 – 11:00 PM – New Riff Distilling – Tours, Music, Cornhole and Food
Tuesday, April 10, 2018
7:00 AM – 4:30 PM – Registration – Northern KY Convention Center
8:00 AM – 4:30 PM – Exhibit Hall Open
8:00 AM – 12:15 PM – Technical Sessions 1 – 4
8:00 AM – 4:05 PM – KLA certification training.
11:00 AM – Wastewater Certification Board Meeting
12:15 – 2:00 PM – Lunch – Exhibit Hall
2:00 – 4:05 PM – Technical Sessions 5 & 6
2:00 PM – Drinking Water Certification Board Meeting
Wednesday, April 11, 2018
8:00 AM – 4:30 PM – Registration – Northern KY Convention Center
8:00 – 9:00 AM – Coffee Available – Across from the Registration Desk
8:30 – 11:40 AM – Technical Sessions 1 – 3 & Plant Tour
8:30 AM – 4:10 PM – KLA certification training.
11:40 AM – 1:00 PM – Lunch On Your Own
1:00 – 4:10 PM – Technical Sessions 4 – 6 & Plant Tour
Thursday, April 12, 2018
8:00 AM – KLA Certification Exam – Marriott
By selecting the links on the top right of the page, you may register online as an attendee or exhibitor for the 61st Annual KWWOA Conference. When registering online, you may make multiple purchases on the same order and pay via credit/debit card or check. If you prefer, you may download a printable registration form below, and mail it with your payment. One check may be submitted for multiple registrations. If registering online, please note the order number on the check. All payments for online orders must be submitted within 30 days.
*Conference registration fees will not be refunded after March 9, 2018.