57th Annual Water & Wastewater Operators Conference
Champions: Past, Present and Future!
We had a great time at the 57th Annual KWWOA Conference this year! Comments were favorable from exhibitors and attendees alike for our new venue. If you missed out this year, please be sure and join us for next year's Conference, April 12 - 16, 2015,at the Crowne Plaza Louisville Airport.
Congratulations to those of you that won prizes and/or were recognized at the Conference:
1. Kenny Hooper, City of Harrodsburg - Winner of an overnight stay at the Crowne Plaza.
2. Lori Simpson, Northern KY Water District - Winner of a free registration for the 58th Annual KWWOA Conference.
3. Steve Predmore, Greater Cincinnati Water Works - Winner of a free registration for the 58th Annual KWWOA Conference.
4. KWWOA Water Plant Award - Hardin County No. 1 - Pirtle Springs
5. KWWOA Wastewater Plant Award - Veolia, Radcliff Wastewater Plant
6. J.C. Chambers Award - Bradley Johnson, Veolia Water, Radcliff Wastewater Plant
7. Earl T. Mitchell Award - Tim Osborne, Hardin County Water District No. 1
8. Eugene Nicholas Award - Jimmy Grimm, Retired Paducah Water Works
Pictures of the KWWOA Award Winners may be viewed on this site on the "Awards" tab.
Questions regarding this website may be directed to Lisa Detherage, Member Services Director, at email@example.com or by calling (502) 352-0510.