Princeton Water & Wastewater Commission – WATER TREATMENT OPERATOR
PWWC operates a Class IVA 3 MGD municipal water treatment plant located in Lyon County, Kentucky and is currently seeking applications for the full-time position of Water Treatment Plant Operator.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to, testing, monitoring and adjusting chemical feed rates, preparing and maintaining daily logs, inspecting and monitoring all aspects of the treatment process, and assisting in light maintenance as required.
1. Valid driver’s license
2. High school diploma or equivalent
3. Kentucky Class III or higher Water Treatment Operator License.
PWWC offers a full benefits package including health, vision, dental, life insurance, AD&D, paid vacation and sick leave, retirement etc.
$15.00 to $21.00 based on experience and qualifications.
Must be willing and able to work scheduled overtime as well as non-traditional schedules including nights, weekends and holidays as may be required.
Physical and Work Requirements:
1. Must participate in random drug testing program.
2. Requires climbing, bending, lifting, and carrying up to 60 lbs., as well as exposure to both hot and cold weather.
3. Must work safely in an environment where possible chemical and mechanical hazards exist.
APPLY IN PERSON AT 101 E. MARKET STREET PRINCETON, KY 42445 OR EMAIL RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Princeton Water & Wastewater Commission
101 East Market Street
Princeton, KY 42445