Caution: KWWOA Operators at Work!
58TH ANNUAL WATER AND WASTEWATER OPERATORS CONFERENCE
April 12 - 16, 2015
Who Should Attend: This is a "must attend" event for individuals requiring up-to-date information for the operation of municipal and industrial drinking water and wastewater systems and labs. The training provided will target drinking water and wastewater treatment, collection, and distribution system operators, lab analyst and engineers. Hours earned and turned in at the end of the Conference will be provided to the regulatory authorities in Kentucky, Ohio & Indiana for certified operators and the KY Division of Water for lab analyst.
What Can the Conference Attendee Expect:
- Access to over 70 technical sessions,
- Ability to earn up to 18 hours of continuing education hours for license renewal purposes. Approval will be solicited from the certifiying authorities in Kentucky, Ohio & Indiana. The technical program will be uploaded to this page once submitted and approvals noted upon receipt,
- Networking opportunities, and
- Access to vendor information.
- The Conference offers vendors an opportunity to network and promote their products and services in a variety of ways. The central mechanism for doing this is by purchasing, at a very low price, an exhibit booth for the Exhibit Show to be held April 13 & 14. In addition to the normal show hours and social events, training activities will also be conducted within the Exhibit Hall, which will provide vendors, who participate, with additional attendee access. Safety product demonstrations/training will also be conducted on Wednesday. Additional information about these activities may be obtained by contacting Lisa Detherage, Member Services Director via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 502-352-0510.
What Is The Attendee Registration Rate:
- Rate thru Feb. 28, 2015 - Members - $140 Nonmembers - $170
- Rate after March 1, 2015 - Members - $190 Nonmembers - $220
Vendor Booth (see registration form below for other options)
The standard booth price includes two full conference registrations, 8 x 10' booth, pipe and drape, one 8' table, two chairs, wastebasket and signage with the name and city of the vendor and the booth number.
- Rate thru February 28, 2015 - $525.00
- Rate after March 1, 2015 - $575.00
Conference registration fees will not be refunded after March 12, 2015 for cancellations.
Conference Hotel & Reservations:
The Conference is being held at the Crowne Plaza, located at 830 Phillips Lane, Louisville. A limited number of rooms has been set aside at $125.00, through March 10, 2015. Reservations may be made by calling 1-888-233-9527 or selecting the link below. There is no fee for parking and the room rate includes high speed wireless, and complimentary access to the fitness room, indoor pool and business center. Check in for the hotel is 3:00 PM and check out is 11:00 AM.
Tentative Conference Agenda:
Sunday, April 12, 2015
3:00 - 6:00 PM Registration Open
Monday, April 13, 2015
6:30 AM - 5:45 PM Registration Open
7:00 - 8:30 AM Breakfast, Opening Session, KWWOA Meeting & Awards Ceremony - Crowne "Exhibit Hall"
8:50 - 9:50 AM Keynote/Tech. Session 1 - Crowne "Exhibit Hall"
9:00 AM-12:00 PM Vendor Set-up
9:50 AM-12:00 PM Technical Sessions 2 & 3
12:00 - 1:30 PM Lunch on Your Own
1:30 - 5:45 PM Exhibit Hall Open - Crowne Ballroom
1:30 - 2:30 PM Technical Session 4
2:30 - 3:30 PM Ice Cream Social - Crowne Ballroom
3:30 - 5:35 PM Technical Sessions 5 & 6
8:00 PM Casino Night - Crowne "Exhibit Hall"
Tuesday, April 14, 2015
7:00 AM - 4:30 PM Registration Open
8:00 AM - 2:00 PM Exhibit Hall Open - Crowne Ballroom
8:00 AM - 12:15 PM Technical Sessions 1 - 4
12:15 - 2:00 PM Lunch - Exhibit Hall - Crowne Ballroom
2:00 - 4:05 PM Technical Sessions 5 & 6
Wednesday, April 15, 2015
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM Registration Open
8:00 - 9:00 AM Coffee Available - Across from the Registration Desk
8:30 - 11:40 AM Technical Sessions 1 - 3
11:40 - 1:00 PM Lunch On Your Own
1:00 - 4:10 PM Technical Sessions 4 - 6
Thursday, April 16, 2015
8:00 AM Certification Exams - Distribution & Wastewater Treatment
By clicking on the 2015 Registration links below, you may register online as an attendee or exhibitor for the 58th Annual Water & Wastewater Operators' Conference. When registering online, you may register multiple people under one order and elect to pay with a check, credit or debit card or mail in a check. If you prefer, you may download the printable version of the registration form below and mail it in with your payment to the address noted on the form. One check may be submitted for multiple registrations.
If you want to attend the Distribution or Wastewater Treatment operator certification training and testing, register through the Division of Compliance Assistance (DCA). Even though you register through DCA, you will be registered to attend KWWOA sponsored events during the Conference.
|2015 Attendee Registration Form.pdf||454.84 KB|
|2015 Exhibitor Packet.pdf||855.34 KB|