Champions: Past, Present & Future!
57TH ANNUAL WATER AND WASTEWATER OPERATORS CONFERENCE
April 6 - 10, 2014
Who Should Attend: This is a "must attend" event for individuals requiring up-to-date information for the operation of municipal and industrial drinking water and wastewater systems and labs. The training provided will target drinking water and wastewater treatment, collection, and distribution system operators, lab analyst and engineers. Hours earned and turned in at the end of the Conference will be provided to the appropriate state (Kentucky, Ohio & Indiana) for certified operators and the KY Division of Water for lab analyst.
The Kentucky Boards of Certification have approved the technical program as continuing education for license renewal purposes. Links to each day's program are included below:
57th Annual Conference Technical Program
What Can the Conference Attendee Expect:
- Access to over 60 technical sessions,
- Ability to earn up to 15 hours of continuing education hours for license renewal purposes. Approval will be solicited from the certifiying authorities in Kentucky, Ohio & Indiana. The technical program will be uploaded to this page once submitted and approvals noted upon receipt,
- Networking opportunities, and
- Access to vendor information.
- A lab analyst review session and exam, is offered for those who wish to obtain KWWOA's voluntary lab analyst certification. The review session will be held on Tuesday, April 8, 2014 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:40 and the exam will be on Thursday, April 10 at 8:00 am. To register for the full Conference, review session and exam, click on the "KLA" tab on this website to file the application (required unless a retake) and exam registration.
- The Conference offers vendors an opportunity to network and promote their products and services in a variety of ways. The central mechanism for doing this is by purchasing, at a very low price, an exhibit booth for the two day show to be held April 7th & 8th. In addition to the normal show hours and social events, training activities will also be conducted within the Exhibit Hall, which will provide vendors who participate with additional attendee access. Product demonstrations/training will also be conducted on Wednesday. Additional information about these activities may be obtained by contacting Lisa Detherage, Member Services Director via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 502-352-0510.
What Is The Attendee Registration Rate:
- Rate thru Feb. 28, 2014 - Members - $140 Nonmembers - $170
- Rate after March 1, 2014 - Members - $190 Nonmembers - $220
KLA Full Conference, Review Session & Testing - Register on "KLA" Tab
- Rate thru February 28, 2013- Member - $240 Nonmembers - $280 (includes KWWOA and KLA membership)
- Rate after March 1, 2014 - Member - $290 Nonmembers $330 (includes KWWOA & KLA membership)
- Test Only - $100 (see "Register for Training" to register)
Vendor Booth (see registration form below for other options)
The standard booth price includes two full conference registrations, 8 x 10' booth, pipe and drape, one 8' table, two chairs, wastebasket and signage with the name and city of the vendor and the booth number.
- Rate thru February 28, 2014 - $525.00
- Rate after March 1, 2014 - $575.00
Conference registration fees will not be refunded after March 6, 2014 for cancellations.
Conference Hotel & Reservations:
The Conference is being held at the Crowne Plaza, located at 830 Phillips Lane, Louisville. A limited number of rooms has been set aside at $125.00, but this rate will soon expire so call immediately. Reservations may be made by calling 1-888-233-9527. There is no fee for parking and the room rate includes high speed wireless, and complimentary access to the fitness room, indoor pool and business center. Check in for the hotel is 3:00 PM and check out is 11:00 AM.
Tentative Conference Agenda:
Sunday, April 6, 2014
3:00 - 5:00 PM Registration Open
Monday, April 7, 2014
6:30 AM - 5:30 PM Registration Open
7:00 - 8:00 AM Breakfast - Crowne "Exhibit Hall"
8:00 - 9:00 AM Opening Session, KWWOA Meeting & Awards Ceremony -
Crowne "Exhibit Hall"
9:00 - 10:00 AM Keynote/Tech. Session 1 - Crowne "Exhibit Hall"
Greg C. Heitzman, Ex. Director, Louisville
9:00 AM-12:00 PM Vendor Set-up
10:10 AM-12:20 PM Technical Sessions 2 & 3
12:20 - 2:00 PM Lunch on Your Own
1:00 - 5:30 PM Exhibit Hall Open - Crowne Ballroom
2:00 - 3:00 PM Ice Cream Social - Crowne Ballroom
3:00 - 5:10 PM Technical Sessions 4 & 5
8:00 PM Final Four Event - Crowne "Exhibit Hall"
Tuesday, April 8, 2014
7:30 AM - 5:00 PM Registration Open
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Exhibit Hall Open - Crowne Ballroom
8:00 - 9:00 AM Breakfast - Exhibit Hall -Crowne Ballroom
9:00 AM-12:20 PM Technical Sessions 1, 2 & 3 & KLA Certification Review Sessions
12:30 - 2:30 PM Lunch - Exhibit Hall - Crowne Ballroom
2:30 - 4:40 PM Technical Sessions 4 & 5 & KLA Certification Review Sessions
Wednesday, April 9, 2014
7:30 AM - 5:00 PM Registration Open
7:30 - 8:30 AM Coffee Available - Across from the Registration Desk
8:30 - 11:50 AM Technical Sessions 1, 2 & 3 for Opeators & Lab Analyst
11:50 - 1:30 PM Lunch On Your Own
1:30 - 3:40 PM Technical Sessions 4 & 5 for Opeators & Lab Analyst
3:50 - 4:50 PM Lab Analyst Technical Session
Thursday, April 10, 2014
8:00 AM Certification Exams - Surface Water Treatment, Collection, KWWOA Lab Analyst
By clicking on the 2014 Registrations links below, you may register online as an attendee or exhibitor for the 57th Annual Water & Wastewater Operators' Conference. When registering online, you may elect to pay with a credit card or mail in a check and submit multiple registrations under one order. If you prefer, you may download the "Printable Versions" below of the registration form and mail it in with your payment to the addres noted on the form.
If you want to attend the Surface Water Treatment or Collection System certification training and testing, register through the Division of Compliance Assistance,
2014 Exhibitor Booth Registration - All booths for this Show have been sold out. Please consider exhibiting with us April 13 & 14, 2015, Crowne Plaza, Louisville, KY.
|2014 Registration Packet.pdf||475.55 KB|
|2014 Excel Packet.pdf||1.73 MB|
|2014 Conference Agenda - Monday.pdf||197.32 KB|
|2014 Conference Agenda - Tuesday.pdf||191.04 KB|
|2014 Conference Agenda - Wednesday.pdf||195.6 KB|